رابطة آل ظاهر
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

رابطة آل ظاهر

رابطة آل ظاهر

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Q-u-o-t-e-s

اذهب الى الأسفل 
3 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Aya Ahmad Zaher

عدد الرسائل : 69
العمر : 31
تاريخ التسجيل : 30/08/2008

Q-u-o-t-e-s Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Q-u-o-t-e-s   Q-u-o-t-e-s Emptyالثلاثاء سبتمبر 02, 2008 2:12 pm

1...Experience is a hard teacher because it gives the test first--->the lesson afterward..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2.Snowflakes are one of nature's MOST fragile things; but just look what they can do when they STICK together.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3.Don't GO through life....GROW through life.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4.When it is dark enough, you can see the stars.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5.Speak when you're angry, and you'll make the best speach you'll ever regret!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
6.Two things are infinite: the universe , and human stupidity...and I'm not sure about the universe.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
7.Here's all you have to know about men and women.Women are crazy and men are stupid.The main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid :-) :-) :-)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8.It is not the strongest of the species that survives, not the most intelligent, but the one most responsile to change.( Charles Darwin)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
9.Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, vision cleared, ambition inspired, and success developed.(Hellen Keller)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
10.Life is rather like a tin of sardines-We're all of us looking for the key.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
11.Courage is nothing less than the power to overcome danger, misfortune, fear, injustice, it's the power to affirm inwardly that life with all its sorrows is good, and that there is always tomorrow.
12.Don't trouble troubles till troubles trouble you.
It only doubles trouble, and troubles others too.
13.Be more concerned about your character than your reputation because your character is who you are, but your reputation is what others think of you.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
14.Man will occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of the time he will peck himself up, and continue on!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
15.Forgiveness is the fragrance the flower gives when someone steps on it!!
16.Our eyes are placed infront because it is more important to look ahead than to look back.
17.People are gonna talk about you especially when they envy you and the life you live.Let them...you affected their lives but they didn't affect yours.
18.Anyone can become angry - that is easy. But to be angry with the right person,
to the right degree, at the right time, for the right purpose,and in the right way;
this is not easy.
19.Anger is a tool for change when it challenges us to become more of an expert on the
self and less of an expert on others. . . .If, however, we do not use our anger to define
ourselves clearly in every important relationship we are in--and manage our feelings as
they arise--no one else will assume this responsibility for us.
20."I'd rather be a could-be if I cannot be an are; because a could-be is a maybe who
is reaching for a star. I'd rather be a has-been than a might-have-been, by far; for a
might have-been has never been, but a has was once an are."
21.The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life.
Attitude, to me is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, than
education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than successes, than what
other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness or
skill. It will make or break a company ...a church ...a home. The remarkable thing is we
have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot
change our past ...we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way.
We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we
have, and that is our attitude ...I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me
and 90% how I react to it. And so it is with you ...we are in charge of our attitudes.
(charles swindoll)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you like this group of quotes.Please post your opinion and copy paste the quote you liked the most.Thank you:)]
[/left]
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
Mohammad Ziad
Admin
Mohammad Ziad

عدد الرسائل : 211
تاريخ التسجيل : 08/08/2008

Q-u-o-t-e-s Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: replay   Q-u-o-t-e-s Emptyالثلاثاء سبتمبر 02, 2008 2:20 pm

shokran kter

estamiri Very Happy
https://zaherfamily.yoo7.com
Aya Ahmad Zaher

Q-u-o-t-e-s Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Q-u-o-t-e-s   Q-u-o-t-e-s Emptyالأربعاء سبتمبر 03, 2008 10:06 am

tekram...bas bisara7a ana shakke innak 2reeton:P ya3ne ya 5ofe tkoon 3m t7ot rad rafe3 3atab:S
cz u didn't copy paste ur favorite quote aw quotes:S:P:P
Mr.LoVeR

Mr.LoVeR

عدد الرسائل : 105
العمر : 36
تاريخ التسجيل : 03/09/2008

Q-u-o-t-e-s Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Q-u-o-t-e-s   Q-u-o-t-e-s Emptyالخميس سبتمبر 04, 2008 6:37 am

الصراحة كلها كلمات حلوة
واحترت شو اختار

KeeP going

^_*
Mohammad Ziad
Admin
Mohammad Ziad

عدد الرسائل : 211
تاريخ التسجيل : 08/08/2008

Q-u-o-t-e-s Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Q-u-o-t-e-s   Q-u-o-t-e-s Emptyالخميس سبتمبر 04, 2008 7:09 am

awalan:: ana min 7laweton ma 3rifit sho a5tar w 3shan ma t7tari
sara7atan ana 3jbtni (I hope you like this group of quotes.Please post your opinion and copy paste the quote you liked the most.Thank you(

tanyan: hay ra2am 21 quotes bs aw 10 swa w emta bdk tsiri tktbi 3la elshmal lol! lol!
Very Happy
https://zaherfamily.yoo7.com
Aya Ahmad Zaher

Q-u-o-t-e-s Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Q-u-o-t-e-s   Q-u-o-t-e-s Emptyالخميس سبتمبر 04, 2008 7:55 am

hek mnee7?Razz

عدل سابقا من قبل Aya Ahmad Zaher في الخميس سبتمبر 04, 2008 8:04 am عدل 1 مرات