رابطة آل ظاهر
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

رابطة آل ظاهر

رابطة آل ظاهر

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

---Love Quotes---

اذهب الى الأسفل 
3 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Aya Ahmad Zaher

عدد الرسائل : 69
العمر : 31
تاريخ التسجيل : 30/08/2008

---Love Quotes--- Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: ---Love Quotes---   ---Love Quotes--- Emptyالأربعاء سبتمبر 03, 2008 3:39 am

1.Young love is a flame; very pretty, often very hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. The love of the older and disciplined heart is as coals, deep-burning, unquenchable.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2.Love is like quicksand;the deeper you fall in, the harder it is to get out.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3.True love is like a ghost; everyone talks about,but very few have seen.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4.Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5.Most people want to be the sun that brightens up your life...but I'd rather be the moon that shines down on you in your darkest hours.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
6.Love, like a river, will cut a new path whenever it meets an obstacle.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
7.It's hard to pretend that you love someone you don't, but it's harder to pretend that you don't love someone when you really do.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8.Love's a language; spoken by everyone, but only understood by a heart.
9.You must be tired cuz you've been running through my mind.You must be a thief cuz you stole my heart...and I must be a bad shooter cuz I keed on missing you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
10.He handed her a bouquet of flowers: 11 real and 1 fake. He told her:"I will love you until the last one dies."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
11.Last night, thinking of you, a tear rolled out.
I asked why are you out?
Tear said:" There is someone so beautiful in your eyes.Now there's no place for me."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
12.Last night, I looked up at the stars and matched each one with a reason why I love you. I was doing great, but then I ran out of stars.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
13. Le melida del amor es amar sin melida.( The measure of love is to love without measure.)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Again I hope you like these quotes:)
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
Mohammad Ziad
Admin
Mohammad Ziad

عدد الرسائل : 211
تاريخ التسجيل : 08/08/2008

---Love Quotes--- Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: replay   ---Love Quotes--- Emptyالأربعاء سبتمبر 03, 2008 9:39 am

aked we like it
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

keep it up
https://zaherfamily.yoo7.com
Aya Ahmad Zaher

---Love Quotes--- Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: ---Love Quotes---   ---Love Quotes--- Emptyالأربعاء سبتمبر 03, 2008 10:03 am

Thnx...sure ill try my best to post more and more:)
Mr.LoVeR

Mr.LoVeR

عدد الرسائل : 105
العمر : 36
تاريخ التسجيل : 03/09/2008

---Love Quotes--- Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: ---Love Quotes---   ---Love Quotes--- Emptyالخميس سبتمبر 04, 2008 6:36 am

8.Love's a language; spoken by everyone, but only understood by a heart.

Twisted Evil

N!Ce

KeeP !T Up
Aya Ahmad Zaher

---Love Quotes--- Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: ---Love Quotes---   ---Love Quotes--- Emptyالخميس سبتمبر 04, 2008 8:11 am

Thank u Laughing

---Love Quotes---
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
رابطة آل ظاهر :: المنتدى الأدبي :: ♥ Quotes and Poems ♥-
انتقل الى: